top of page



​Schemes of Work 

Please find Scheme of Work templates below that can be adapted for your own use.


Click here for HSK 1 teaching resources.

We recommend the HSK Standard Course for teaching the HSK.




There are a number of scholarships available for studying Chinese including for other degree courses in countries where Chinese is spoken.  Click on the links below to find out more:

1. China Scholarship Council

2. BACS Funding

3. Confucius Institute Scholarship

Teacher Training

Currently, the following universities offer a PGCE Mandarin specialism:


2. University of Oxford*

3. Goldsmiths University of London

4. University of Portsmouth*

5. University of Sheffield*

6. Harris Train to Teach

​*You must have knowlege of an European language to be able to apply. In order to be eligible, consider taking a Subject Knowledge Enhancement course.

Bachelors/Masters Degrees


Should your students be interested in undertaking Chinese at university level, the BACS (British Association for Chinese Studies) website has a comprehensive list of choices here.

bottom of page